Monday, July 7, 2008

an update.

hahaha. just like what Swee Loo and Alice have done in their blog,[update for the sake of updating]
I'm going to do something similar too.
LOL. cause I can't think of any topics yet, sigh.
I have several lomographics to show, but maybe in next entry?

ohya. went for the Kuala Lumpur World Marching Band Competition (KLWMBC) 2008 Volunteer Programme Interview.
my best friends - ah muk and sim went with me.
there were many notts there too. including - desmond chua. haha. the only chinese guy that day. LOL. and guess what, MOLLY was there too!
well. we applied for the Liason Officer job.
I think we can get that job since we are that ONLY FEW chinese there.
pathetic right?

the job sounds really fun.
but stressful too. haha.

well well. I'm going to work for World Vision for One Life Revolution on this tuesday!
can't wait for that!

will update about KLWMBC and One Life Revolution soon.
I mean really soon. =)

1 comment:

Loo said...

copy people 1~~~ blek