Friday, July 25, 2008

omG!

omg!
ah muk and ah sim and desmond the cinamond [LOL!]
they have their names in the L.O. list for KLWMBC!
me?
they told desmond my name is not in YET.
"need to wait..."
kononnya.
ish. if they have told me earlier about this,
I wouldn't reject the job offer for PC Fair.
I just rejected the job last week. T.T
and I see money flying away.
anyone would like to sponsor me for Fuji Velvia?
RM93+ for 10 rolls.
please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
>.<
and my pre-UG shopping list? hancur.
all because of you damn KLWMBC. LOL!

and the well known Serena from Pioneer Century Sdn. Bhd. [all notts should know who is this great woman.]
emailed me about I got a RM600 room.
Single Ensuite Bathroom with Air-Cond.
no. I'm not happy.
my first choice was RM440 single room.
and 2nd choice was RM410 single room.
ISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
might be considering about moving out. ish.
but petrol is now RM2.70 per liter. wow.

aiks. why life has to be this difficult?
especially when I'm not earning, but keep spending.
LOL.
I DO FEEL GUILTY lor, okay?
okay okay. gonna think about what to 'present' for my financial discussion with my parents.
LOL. just joking.
=.=

what I can do?
SIGH LAR!

No comments: