Saturday, July 12, 2008

apa lagi? kena tag-lah! =)

TAG No. 1
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

1. i love lomography!
2. i was a marching band member!
3. i am a girl. mom says im a boyish one.
4. i love almonds. =)
5. i love my family!
6. i am hot-tempered.
7. i don't like mickey. but im still buying MCKY stuffs.
8. i need a new wallet now. LOL. XD

TAG No. 2
8 things I am passionate about:
1. engineering of course.
2. lomography.
3. friends and family.
4. music.
5. sleeping. duh. =.=
6. marching bands!
7. fashion? =.=

8 things I say too often:
1. aiyo wei a.
2. walau
3. ma de (I'm so honest that I admitted I say this toooooooo often)
4. suan liao la..
5. blah~
6. haiya.
7. you sure ar?
8. yerrrr why like this de?

8 books I’ve read recently:
I'm sorry but I seriously didn't read any books recently.

8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT
1. Indecisive - Empty Decoration
2. Indecisive - Nothing
3. Indecisive - Stories
5. Tanya Tsai - Wu Di Dong
6. Gary Cao - My Way
7. aLin - Shi Lian Wu Zui
8. Yoga + Liu Li Yang - Chuan Shuo

TAG No.3
Would you go out with you?
State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.
i would really enjoy going out with myself. only myself. i enjoy being alone sometimes. i do need time for myself too eh!
conclusion? jhen is just an ordinary human being. =)

I'm tagging:
1. Ng Swee Loo
2. Albert
3. Hui Ting
4. Jay
5. Yue Anne
6. Amirah Hakim =)
7. Huei Liq
8. Khai Mun a.k.a. my tai yeye~ =)

1 comment:

♀ M3♪ ♀ said...

hey when free send me the indecisive's song again lo!
lol
i oni gt empty decoration~lol