Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lomo and I

many friends of mine still have no idea about what lomo is all about.


hey friends,
READ THIS

an article about lomography. enjoy.

well. i have sent my 2nd roll of film to the studio. and I requested the film scanning service. arg. they are charging me RM1 for each photo where some of the forummers in lomographyasia.com said the usual price is only about RM10 for this service.

so i asked the people to reconfirm with me about the price before scanning the films. they promised to call me back this afternoon. but it's now evening and i haven't receive any calls yet.

duh lar!!!!!

but i seriously cant wait to see photos in my 2nd roll of film.

last but not least, i have just loaded 3rd roll of film into my lomo.

I AM ADDICTED TO LOMOGRAPHY.

No comments: