Sunday, June 1, 2008

I kena tagged lagi~

thanks to Mr. Ng Swee Loo and Miss Celestia.
LOL.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Seah Jhen Pei
Birth Date: 18th Nov 1989 [better remember it.]
Current Status: single and very happy with it. =)
Eye Colour: brown or black? LOL.
Hair Colour: brown
Righty or Lefty: as SweeLoo said, righty, righty always have better looking. XD

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: CINA! LOL.
Fears: watching horror movies?
My Weaknesses: bad temper.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: where's my lucky zai?! [for ur info, lucky is my dog.]
My Bedtime: depends on wat i need to do on the next day.
My Most Missed Memory: going to klang by the stupid ktm to meet up with muk,sim,waihong and all. LOL.

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi. ask for more. yeah~
McDonald's or Burger King: why not KFC?
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: why not Mickey? LOL
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: neither. i stopped coffee a few years ago.

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: No
Curse: only when I was young..
Take a Shower: OF COURSE! or else i will be as oily as sweeloo
Have a Crush: currently, no.
Think You've Been In Love: hmm.. let me think about it. LOL
Go To School: wa budak uni dah~!
Want To Get Married?: only with the right person pls.
Believe In Yourself: of course.
Think Your A Health Freak: not really. LOL.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: yup.
Gone To The Mall: DUH!
Been On Stage: i was the conductor of the band eh?
Eaten Sushi: duh
Dyed Your Hair: yea. and now wanna get my short hair dyed too next month.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: let me think....

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: whatever. as long as with the right cup of tea.
To die : i seriously do not hope to die. =.=

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: i dun really care.
Best Hair Colour: i dun really care. but no lala pls.
Long or Short hair : as long as not lala
Personality: mature enuff for me to depend on. =)

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: chatting with soonming
An Hour Ago: chatting with soonming
Hours Ago: chatting with soonming
Month Ago: busy doing assignments?
YearAgo: national service. aiks

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: my family
I feel: bored
I hate: arrogant people
I hide: all my feelings
I miss: my ji muis
I need: to lose weight. LOL!

LAYER 12: TAG 3PEOPLE
-SweeLoo Alice
-Pei Wern
-Ai Lyn

No comments: