Saturday, May 17, 2008

What's a lomo?

okay. many of my friends asked me this question.
WHAT IS A LOMO?
that's an academic way of saying it.
my friends actually said tis -
WHAT THE HELL IS A LOMO?
lol. see that's why we need to learn academic english writing. to make us sound more. polite? LOL whatever lar.
okay, honestly, I couldn't explain to you what is the exact definition of a lomo.
asking this question is just like asking me, WHAT IS JHEN? lol. you know?

well, i have cited some of the info from Wikipedia.com.
*in an academic way we say cited, but honestly, i copied it. XD


-LOMO-
LOMO or Leningradskoye Optiko-Mechanichesckoye Obyedinenie (Leningrad Optical Mechanical Amalgamation) is a manufacturer of advanced optical instruments, medical equipment and consumer cameras, based in St. Petersberg, Russia.

okay. i found a brief history of lomography too. but. i dun think so u r interested to know about it. but if you do, just
Click HERE!


This is Fisheye No. 2. The one I am getting next week. [hopefully]

Folio in 1U said that they do not have stock anymore for the normal edition, left only the limited edition which cost RM35 more than the normal one. LOL. I am going to Mid Valley after my exam on thursday to see whether do they have the normal edition or not.

wish me luck, k?

No comments: