Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another lomograph.

An anonymous and my friend,Swee Loo commented that I look scary in my lomograph.
erm. So now, I am so free. and I've given myself a task.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


yea. my mission was to scare both of them, AGAIN!
LOL! so swee loo, would you pose like this for me to take? XD

I stayed up to 5am yesterday. to watch my Italy playing for their 1st match in Euro2008.

So sad. My husband Cannavaro was only able to sit on the side bench. Accident just always don't happen in the right time. He's injured. and He won't be playing for this Euro2008. damn it!
The azzuri didn't play well for yesterday's match. Their defence sucks.
or maybe I should say, Netherlands was good in attacking? alah. whatever.
But at least the azzuri showed some spirit during the 2nd half.
but still, they lost with a terrible 3-0.
hopefully they will bounce back in the next two matches with Romania and France [no more head-butting to Materazzi? LOL! cz no more Zidane ok?]
and guess what. I admire Del Piero and Fabio Grosso soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much now.
yea. it's thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much.
Del Piero was playing great. but he came out only during the 2nd half.
Toni wasn't on his form yesterday. don't know what happen to him.
Pirlo,the midfielder who never bother to comb his hair still a great and cool midfielder. LOL.

Italia! Gain your spirit back! and shine like you did in World Cup 2006!


p/s - LOW CHIUN YIK!!!!!!! i wanna buy the italia jerseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

No comments: