Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thai fever.

My close friends would know,
Jhen.the.Lomographer a.k.a. me.
is suffering from a chronic Thai fever.
I SO WANT TO FLY TO BANGKOK NOW!
hahahahaha.


oh ya.
just to show off a bit.
here's a photo showing all the gifts I received from Chomsurang students and staffs and directors.
kakakaka.




erm.
I have a fan, from the Chomsurang Upatham School.
yellow wristband from Peet.
blue wristband from Noom.
a Pearl drum tuning key from Eoo.
the chocolate bar from Gruss.
the black cute doll from Yoei. [which looks like him very much!]
a coin from Beam.
a CJ 7 pouch, CJ 7 handphone accesories, a colorful bracelet, two necklaces, one Mickey handkerchief and one Spongebob doll from the girls. [too many to be named.]

argh! I left out a Minnie keychain from Noom.
hahaha.

and a message from Junt,
"hey, diet!"

and of course.
memory that would last forever.

THANK YOU CHOMSURANG UPATHAM MARCHING BAND!
=)

I miss them so so muchie now. >.<

No comments: