Tuesday, August 19, 2008

hmph!

yesterday I was chatting with P Yoei.
yes, the crazy thai guy.
and this is part of the conversation -

Jhen : Have you taken your dinner?
Yoei : No. Because fat.
Yoei : You fat! hahahaha
Jhen : I wanna diet.

Yoei : But you keep eating!

insulting, isn't it? sob sob.
after some serious considerations.
now I decided to actually control my diet. LOL.
I want to lose some weight. and guess what? I've actually lost about 5kg since the summer break started. But I look the same. still fat plump.

Say No to
Soft Drinks
Junk Food
Fast Food
Chocholate
Sweets
J.Co and Big Apple donuts T.T
Oily food
food after 7.30p.m.

and to become healthier I would also say no to coffee and tea.
Just don't want to get addicted to caffeine.

Say Yes to
more exercise
H2O
a healthier Jhen.
=)


wow! seems like the thais left me one more great impact!
hahahahaha.
No. I did not fall in love with any of them.
they just made me realized that, I am fat. LOL.
So I came up with diet plan. hmph!

so,

bye bye potato chips!

and oh ya. my dear friends. I officially BROKE now.
I spent a lot on expired slide films.
Fuji Provia 100F 10 rolls - RM170
Fuji Velvia 100F 5 rolls - RM65
postage - RM10
total - RM245

wow! I am crazy right?
Just as what ah muk said to me
You're a lomographer, if you don't invest in films and cameras, takkan you want buy cosmetics?

that is so very true!
moreover, Lomography.com is having a promotion for the films! It's discounted ok?
the normal price would be RM200+ for 10 rolls of Provia.
so now I must must grab the chance to sapu these discounted films. kekekekee

No comments: