Saturday, August 23, 2008

tag.

tagged by Huei Liq.

1. Where is your cell phone?
on my bed.

2. Your significant other?
I have no idea. >.<

3. Your hair?
just dyed last month. was red but now turned into sum kinda bronze color.

4. Your mother?
nicely sleeping.

5. Your father?
nicely sleeping.

6. Your favorite thing?
many~

7. Your dream last night?
I didn't have a dream last night, I THINK.

8. Your favorite drink?
for now, Milo 3in1

9. Your dream/goal?
be the richest woman in the world. wahaha.

10. The room you’re in?
my bedroom.

11. Your hobby?
sleeping and eating of course. LOL! and lomography. =)

12. Your fear?
whatever that's scary.

13. Where do you want to be in six years?
anywhere but not Malaysia. LOL!

14. What you’re not?
your girl next door.

15. Muffins?
owh! I love Kenny Rogers ones.

16. One of your wish list items?
to meet my cup of tea. wahaha.

17. Where you grew up?
selayang.

18. The last thing you did?
eating an egg tart. oops.

19. What are you wearing?
white tee blue shorts.

20. Favorite gadget?
I don't know.

21. Your pets?
lucky my shih tzu.

22. Your computer?
Dell Inspiron 640m.

23. Your mood?
kinda bad for now.

24. Missing someone?
>.<

25. Your car?
need to be decorated. wahaha.

26. Something you’re not wearing?
braces.

27. Favourite store?
many!

28. Like someone?
I like all my friends. =P

29. Your favourite colour?
green!

30. When is the last time you laughed?
I forgot.

31. Last time you cried?
5 days ago? my best friend knows why.

tags:
Swee Loo
Swee Loo
Swee Loo
Swee Loo
Swee Loo
Swee Loo
=P

No comments: