Thursday, June 24, 2010

life*人生


每个人的人生,都有一段片刻在等,那叫做过渡期。我安慰自己
每个人的人生,都有一段考验在等,那叫做别放弃。我激励自己

-严爵《困在台北》

there are blank moments in one's life, and that is the transitional period. i console myself.
there are challenges in one's life, and that is the determination period. i motivate myself.


CNV000031



the sun sets, then rises. and it sets again.
still, life goes on no matter what right? :)


i'm currently learning how to let go things.
especially anger.
i need more positive energy. :)



*determination period means the period where determination is needed the most. lol. i kno, bad translation, i kno.


p/s - as i kno, results will be out like, reaaaaaaaaaaaal soon. i admit, i did not do well in the exams. my bad my bad. :( anyway, the Olympus PEN E-PL1 is on the top of my wishlist now. ish. this little micro four thirds camera is poisonous!



(Photo by LC-A+ loaded with Fuji Astia 100, cross processed.)


No comments: