Thursday, December 11, 2008

phew.

phew. I'm back home.
yea home sweet home.
really sorry for abandoning my blog for like.. a week?
argh. I was just seriously busy for my group project. and my friends know how stress was I.
T.T
today was the first time I drove back home at night. >.<
as expected, I got scold by my mom. she said I shoudn't drive at night since my driving skill sucks. [in her language - palia]
haha. well, when I was driving, I heard this song. it's really cute.

Zao An Chen Zhi Mei 早安晨之美! - Lu Guang Zhong 卢广仲

cute lor this song. keke.
since this song is about morning, so I am going to share something with you guys...



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
chiang chiang~!

the earliest photo that I have taken on campus.
it was 7.00am+ in the morning.
when I was on the morning shift for One Life Revolution.
yea. I, the sleepy head actually woke up that early.
=P

argh. mukmuk and friends are getting something from lomographyasia.com

I WANT SOMETHING! but I have no money. T.T

No comments: