Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

buh bye 2008.
and hello 2009.

2008 was an exciting year for me even though several unwanted things happened.
well, let's talk about only happy things.
in May 2008, I completed my foundation. (finally!)
in July 2008, I joined World Vision's One Life Revolution as a volunteer.
in August 2008, I was involved with the Kuala Lumpur World Marching Band Competition 2008 as a liaison officer for Chomsurang Upatham Marching Band from Thailand.
in September 2008, I'm officially a Civil Engineering Year 1 student.
in December 2008, I was again involved with One Life Revolution as a volunteer. (and I joined their child sponsorship scheme too!)

aaaa. realize something?
things happened from July till December are opportunities which allowed me to meet new people even band members from different countries.
yea. I manage to get a lot of new friends in year 2008!
yea
yea
yea

I do not know what else to blog about liao.
=.=


Happy New Year!
p/s- argh. I miss Chomsurang Upatham Marching Band a lot.
'kit-teung-mak-mak-na.'

No comments: