Sunday, November 9, 2008

the recent me.

life has been quite hectic recently.
3 on going courseworks,
1 for Hydraulics
1 for Math
1 for Engineering Communication -AutoCad.
I have done only one and left with two.
T.T
gotta force myself not to sleep in the afternoon anymore.
I seriously need to study!

well. I'm glad that I still able to get some entertainment even though my life is hectic.
=.='''
went to Mid Valley with friends on the Saturday.
watched "Ten Promises to My Dog" and it was seriously touching!!
=)
then rushed back to TTS 4 and attended Allen's birthday party.
had really great fun there except for the part those sweaty guys started "attacking" my car.
sigh la. =P
then I went to friend's place to have a "keng gai" session which last for 7 hours.
eh kawan-kawan, how did we actually manage to talk to long huh?
went back to campus at 7am.
slept till 2.30pm. Albert's call woke me up. luckily.

last but not least,
I would like to wish all November babies,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
to you, and me!
=)
gonna be 19 by next week! XD

No comments: