Tuesday, August 10, 2010

goodbye joe, he gotta go, me oh my oh.

Jambalaya by the Carpenters is the song keeps running in my head now.
yes, it's a nice and relaxing song. search it on youtube if you are interested. lol.



well, flight is booked, VISA is done, the date of departure is coming so soon. :(
it's less than 2 months now.
friends asked if i feel emo to leave. well, it was my decision to transfer to the UK, i know clearly about all these, so i can only say i have no regrets. :)

PC Fair was last week and i finally bought my lovely oly pen pen. lol. yes, i meant the Olympus PEN E-PL1. it was kinda expensive, but its performance did not disappoint me, luckily. phew. some sample shots i have taken with my pen pen -



my first trial with water drop photography. didn't have any supporting lights at the back, so i had to take this really brightly to avoid the shadows. it's still a noob shot, lol. will definitely try again!


p/s - analogue and digital, i love both now. :)


(1st photo taken by UWS loaded with Kodak 100VS, cross processed.
2nd and 3rd taken by Olympus PEN E-PL1, in 16:9 format.)


*i really love the 16:9 :D


*son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou*


No comments: